For extraordinary diversity of the shore of Ugljan that gives safe anchorage and docking in many small places seamen are often guests of Ugljan.
The most suitable is the cove of Muline, in natural hiding place recently discovered by many seamen.
Port of Muline
Muline local harbour is situated on the west coast of the island of Ugljan. In the first century the Romans used this harbour to dock their ships. They loaded their ships with wine and oil produced in the Muline oil refinery. Today, the harbour serves for docking vessels and is a place where sailors rest.
Telefon: ++385 23 788 79 57
Fax:++385 23 288 147
GSM:++385 91 511 33 56
++385 98 272 216
- safe berthing on the moorage or along the coast for vessels up to 40 m of length with a draught of up to 4 m
- berthing on buoys
- power supply
- water supply
- a place for depositing communal (ship) waste
- nearby there is a fast food facility, a restaurant, a pizzeria, a grocery
- the option of having ready-cooked fish meals delivered to the vessel
- mogućnost dostave gotovih jednostavnih ribljih jela na plovilo
- a moving crane for lifting vessels
- a secured winter harbour on land for smaller vessels